Friday, January 12, 2018

A big shop and some new projects...

The big shop that is outside of our house is now all the way sided and waiting for paint. It is too cold to paint but we have been working on the doors and completing the framing for the bathroom inside.


This is one of my projects. I took an old table and chairs set and used a crochet table cloth to recover the seats. I stained the top of the table darker and painted the legs to match the chairs.


This is a funny Spider that Chris welded around Halloween. It is a smudge pot with sickle blades as the legs.
This is a yard flower that Chris welded up using some of the rusty piles we have laying around.


The second flower that Chris made. I liked this one the best.

I don't think I ever took a picture of the handrail for our steps on the porch. They are big metal wagon wheels with a scythe.
This is a vintage hutch that had some water damage to it so I had to paint it. It is a soft grey with blue interior and then I distressed it. I don't have anywhere to put it yet though so I have left it in storage for now.
 
 
 This is what Hunter made me for Christmas. It is an old ladder used as a shelf for pictures. He even made me picture frames!

 This is a fruit stand that Chris helped me make. We took 3 metal bowls, drilled holes in them and took an old standing lamp apart to put it all together. I think it is beautiful!
 
 
 AND since you have read all the way to the bottom...coming soon....we are buying a older commercial building and we are going to open a storefront. It will be for antiques and repurposed items. We are going to decorate the building very similar to our house and maybe use a few of the extra grain bins we have laying around!

3 comments:

  1. I am glad to find amazing information from the blog. Thanks for sharing the information. for more useful Information visit
    car recycling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jsem velmi spokojený se službou pan Pedro Loan a vaše návrhy mi pomohly získat velmi dobrou nabídku úvěru na bydlení. Rád doporučím vaše služby svým známým, kteří zde hledají půjčku.“
    Pokud hledáte půjčku, nikam jinam nechoďte. Pan Pedro je nejlepší. Vřele doporučuji jeho služby. Nejlepší, se kterým jsem měl to potěšení pracovat, byla jeho půjčka s nízkou sazbou. “
    Toto je pan Pedro Contact pro případ, že by zde někdo hledal půjčku.
    E-mail: pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete